Run Kalamazoo is excited to be hosting two training camps this year!
Whether you choose to join our Distance Camp or Run Camp, our training programs and Saturday morning camps are designed to get you ready to cross the finish line in any event you have your eyes on for Spring 2024! Our personal favorite is the Zeigler Kalamazoo Marathon, on May 5th, 2024!
Distance Camp is a 20-week training program designed to prepare runners for a full or half marathon.
Run Camp is a 13-week training program designed to prepare runners for a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon.
Come one, come all! No matter where you are at in your movement journey, we will have a team for you! We have fantastic team leaders to support you each week on your group training runs, staffed water stations on every training route, a SAG wagon who monitors participants out on the course, and refreshments for when you have finished! No runners get left behind - and we welcome beginning runners to come join us and see what we are all about!
• 20-week Distance Camp begins in December and runs until April 27th
• Distance Camp is limited to 250 participants.
• Distance Camp Information Night will be announced soon!
• Full Marathon and Half Marathon teams meet at 7:30 a.m. each week during camp.
• 13-week Run Camp begins: Saturday, January 20, 2024.
• Run Camp is limited to 250 participants.
• Run Camp Information Night will be announced soon!
• Half Marathon teams meet at 7:30 a.m., and the 5K and 10K teams meet at 8:00 a.m. each week during camp. ON THE FIRST DAY ALL DISTANCES meet at 7:30 a.m. on the first day of Run Camp