Run Kalamazoo is a non-profit 501c3 that hosts an annual Run Camp which is welcoming, inclusive, informational, and nurturing. Our goal is to change individuals' lives through movement and community. Run Camp is held in two different options.
- Distance Camp which is a 20-week program that is designated to provide weekly training for any one who is interested in training to run a Full Marathon or Half Marathon at a longer training timeframe. Distance Camp is also open to runners that are just looking for some winter running accountability and a place to get out and get through the winter months.
- Run Camp is a 13-week program that is designed to cater to those training for a Half Marathon, 10K, or 5K.
These programs are provided with at a minimum:
- A home location to start
- An appropriate course for all paces and distances
- Water stops to provide hydration, aid, and support
- Sag Wagon support throughout the course and timeframe
- Camp Specialists to provide guidance and assistance for any training concern you may have
- Appropriate training schedules for every pace, distance, and training level
- Specific team leader designated by pace and race to guide you through the 20- or 13-week training program
- Hydration and sustenance at the conclusion of your training run